- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Subsidized Loans
- Subsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Subsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal Insured Student Loans
- Guaranteed Student Loans
- Unsubsidized and non-subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Unsubsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal Plus Loans
- Direct Plus Loans
- Direct Plus Consolidation Loans
- Federal Perkins Loans
- National Direct Student Loans
- National Defense Student Loans
- Federal Supplemental Loans for Students
- Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students
- Auxiliary Loans to Assist Students
- Health Professional Student Loans
- Health Education Assistance Loans
- Nursing Student Loans
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students
- Loans made by the state or private lender and not guarenteed by the Federal Government
- Primary Care Loans
- Law Access Loans
- Medical Assist Loans
- PLATO Loans
The interest rate is a weighted average of all of the loans that are being consolidated, and will not exceed 8.25%.Forgiveness Programs:
- Public Service
- Standard: Make fixed monthly payments to pay loan off in 10 to 30 years. The minimum payment under this plan is $50
- Graduated: Payments will begin at a lower amount and will gradually increase every two years to pay off the loan in full in 10 to 30 years.
- Income Contingent: Monthly payments are based on your adjusted gross income as well as your spouses if you are married, your family size, and your loan balance. This amount is subject to change upon review of your situation on a yearly basis. If the loan is not repaid within 25 years, the remaining balance will be forgiven.
- Income Based: Monthly payments are based on your adjusted gross income and family size. This amount is subject to change upon review of your situation on a yearly basis. If the loan is not repaid within 25 years, the remaining balance will be forgiven.
- Included - Guaranteed Student Loan Forgiveness & Lower Payments.
- Included - Teacher Student Loan Forgiveness Tax Evaluations.
- Included - Roll Up Past Payments For Credit Toward Forgiveness.
- Included - Forbearance With No Payments Due For Up To 12 Months.
- Included - Student Loan Consolidation.
- Included - Garnishment Releasement.
- Included - Collections Releasement.
- Included - Disability Discharge.